Welcome!

Hello, my name is Silas and welcome to the ultimate Clue fan site. Feel free to browse, take the latest poll, and enjoy countless memories from the movie. I hope you enjoy this blog the same way I enjoyed Clue the Movie. How glad I am that Mr. Boddy died! Because if he had not, Clue the board game, Clue the movie, all Clue-related material, and even this blog, wouldn't exist. Enjoy!

Friday, August 21, 2009

Those Who Die By The Gun

Ever since I read the first draft script of Clue, this song has been, forming in my head. At the end of the first ending, The Chief says the following line:

CHIEF: I got her. She who lives by the gun, dies by the gun.

This line intrigued me. And, before to long, the following song had formed in my head.

Those Who Live By The Gun

Those who live by the gun, die by the gun, (die by the gun)

Those who live in the sky, die in the sun!

Those who murder for their pointless greed,

Will be paid for their dastardly deed,

Those who live by the gun, they die by the gun!


Those who live in the sky, die in the sky, (die in the sky)

Those with any sense don’t reason why!

Cause the earth is a spherical,

Authentic miracle,

Those who live in the sky, they die in the sky.


Those who live on this earth, die on this earth, (die on this earth)

Cause nobody’s been perfect since the first birth!

That’s why we must all stick together,

Though our causalities cease not ever,

Cause those who live on this earth,

Those who live on this earth,

Those who live on this earth, they die on this earth!

And those who live by the gun,

Those who live by the sun,

Those who live by the gun,

They die by the gun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Warning!

Please note that most of the videos posted on this site are not our property. To view the person who posted the video on youtube, please click the watch on Youtube in the bottom left corner of the screen on my blog. If this is not here, it belongs to me. Enjoy!