Welcome!

Hello, my name is Silas and welcome to the ultimate Clue fan site. Feel free to browse, take the latest poll, and enjoy countless memories from the movie. I hope you enjoy this blog the same way I enjoyed Clue the Movie. How glad I am that Mr. Boddy died! Because if he had not, Clue the board game, Clue the movie, all Clue-related material, and even this blog, wouldn't exist. Enjoy!

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Contact Me!

If you have any questions about my posts, or would like to become an author of this blog, email me at readersjj@gmail.com. Fill out the following form if you would like to be an author:

First Name:
Email:
Gender:
Why You Are The #1 Fan of Clue:

That's all there is to it! Before long you will recieve a letter back from me stating whether or not you have been chosen.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Warning!

Please note that most of the videos posted on this site are not our property. To view the person who posted the video on youtube, please click the watch on Youtube in the bottom left corner of the screen on my blog. If this is not here, it belongs to me. Enjoy!