Welcome!

Hello, my name is Silas and welcome to the ultimate Clue fan site. Feel free to browse, take the latest poll, and enjoy countless memories from the movie. I hope you enjoy this blog the same way I enjoyed Clue the Movie. How glad I am that Mr. Boddy died! Because if he had not, Clue the board game, Clue the movie, all Clue-related material, and even this blog, wouldn't exist. Enjoy!

Monday, August 31, 2009

Clue The Remake

Sure, plenty of films deserve remakes. I've been disappointed with quite a few films that actually had potential. But, for those of you who don't know, Gore Verbinski will be making a remake of Clue. I'm sure that this is a very bad idea. I mean , I know that Clue wasn't a very big success. But it is impossible to beat the cast or the script. There is no way that any actor could be a better Wadsworth than Tim Curry or a better Mrs. Pecock than Eileen Brennan. The cast worked together so well and really seemed to be into the parts they played. I mean, do you remember:

Plum: What are you afraid of, a fate worse than death?

Peacock: No just death. Isn't that enough?

And Madeline Kahn's Flames on the Side of my Face line is unforgettable. No matter how good the new Clue is, it will always have to live in the original Clue's shadow. Enough said.

Also, how good will it be? I think that it will suck. Well, Gore will have to work hard to meet the expectations. Can he do it? I think not.

Verbinski

No comments:

Post a Comment

Warning!

Please note that most of the videos posted on this site are not our property. To view the person who posted the video on youtube, please click the watch on Youtube in the bottom left corner of the screen on my blog. If this is not here, it belongs to me. Enjoy!