Welcome!

Hello, my name is Silas and welcome to the ultimate Clue fan site. Feel free to browse, take the latest poll, and enjoy countless memories from the movie. I hope you enjoy this blog the same way I enjoyed Clue the Movie. How glad I am that Mr. Boddy died! Because if he had not, Clue the board game, Clue the movie, all Clue-related material, and even this blog, wouldn't exist. Enjoy!

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Clue Trivia Corner #1

Hello, it's Silas Jones. I've decided to add a new feature on this blog, the Clue Trivia Corner. Once a month, I will ask you a question that's clue-related in a post and it will be your job to vote on the poll in the corner. I'ts kind of like a test. Please keep in mind that I will not be voting, so don't base your response on the results of the poll. I will post the answer to each question once the poll is closed.
So anyway, this month the poll question is the following:

Only one of the three multiple endings is possible. Which ending is that?

Vote wisely and have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Warning!

Please note that most of the videos posted on this site are not our property. To view the person who posted the video on youtube, please click the watch on Youtube in the bottom left corner of the screen on my blog. If this is not here, it belongs to me. Enjoy!