Welcome!

Hello, my name is Silas and welcome to the ultimate Clue fan site. Feel free to browse, take the latest poll, and enjoy countless memories from the movie. I hope you enjoy this blog the same way I enjoyed Clue the Movie. How glad I am that Mr. Boddy died! Because if he had not, Clue the board game, Clue the movie, all Clue-related material, and even this blog, wouldn't exist. Enjoy!

Friday, September 11, 2009

Candy Land The Movie

Clue the Movie - Good Idea. Clue The Remake - Bad Idea. 
Candy Land the Movie - What!!!


Why would someone want to make a movie out of Candy Land, the children's game about racing around the board and reaching the end to rescue King Kandy, who has been kidnapped by the evil Lord Licorice. I honestly don't know why anyone would choose to make a movie out of Candy Land, but it might be successful. Who knows how many kids will get their parents to take them to see Princess Lolly dance through the forest on the big screen. Anyway, the movie will be directed by Kevin Lima, who brought us "Enchanted" and the script will be written by Etan Cohen. I will keep you posted.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Warning!

Please note that most of the videos posted on this site are not our property. To view the person who posted the video on youtube, please click the watch on Youtube in the bottom left corner of the screen on my blog. If this is not here, it belongs to me. Enjoy!