Welcome!

Hello, my name is Silas and welcome to the ultimate Clue fan site. Feel free to browse, take the latest poll, and enjoy countless memories from the movie. I hope you enjoy this blog the same way I enjoyed Clue the Movie. How glad I am that Mr. Boddy died! Because if he had not, Clue the board game, Clue the movie, all Clue-related material, and even this blog, wouldn't exist. Enjoy!

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Clue The Movie Ideas

I've been having ideas about putting on a production on Clue the Movie. I mean, it seems to be a cool idea. I have the script. I have friends to act it out. I have materials to make costumes and props. So why not?

So anyway, at first I thought that it would be cool to make a play version. But it is really hard to transfer a movie into a stage production, so I decided against that. But why not make another film version? I mean, it would be fun. It might cost some money, but hopefully most of the needed costumes and props can be found in my house or the houses of my friends.

There is no way that my house is big enough to act as the mansion, but perhaps we could film it in several different houses, depending on which rooms they have.

If I decide to make another film of Clue, I will post the date and time of auditions. Please comment and tell me what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Warning!

Please note that most of the videos posted on this site are not our property. To view the person who posted the video on youtube, please click the watch on Youtube in the bottom left corner of the screen on my blog. If this is not here, it belongs to me. Enjoy!